Guardian Home Opportunities Available Now!
If you live within an hour of Winter Haven, FL
Call Brenda, at 863-224-2416 to discuss details.
The one-time payment is $800.
For an extremely discounted price, you can own one of these incredible dogs. We are looking for guardian families that live within an hour of Winter Haven, Florida. We need to get to know you, since you will be an important part of our lives! You get a pick of the litter puppy with this program!
Since we do not believe in kenneling dogs and for us to expand our breeding program we have implemented the guardian home program. This ensures that all of our future breeding dogs will be raised as a family member in a loving home environment as our dogs are raised here at home. Your puppy will be “pick of the litter” chosen by us to be a breeding dog and we will retain breeding rights for the life of the Guardian Home Contract…
Our breeding dogs live in our home as family members and we would expect the same with a guardian home.
A guardian family must be willing and able to loan the dog back to us for health testing, breeding, whelping and raising puppies. After the dog is finished with their breeding career, they will be spayed/neutered at breeder’s expense and the ownership of the dog transferred to the guardian home family. Any costs relating to health testing and breeding will be the responsibility of the breeder. Normal yearly wellness care is the responsibility of the guardian home. As a breeding dog, the name will be chosen by us, or we can choose a name together that we agree on.
$800 is required to become a guardian home for us.
GUARDIAN HOME REQUIREMENTS
1. Must live in a reasonable driving distance from our home and can not move away from this local area for the life of the contract.(most Important)
2. Have a fenced in yard.
3. No intact males can reside on the premises or be present during onset of heat cycle.
4. Notify us when the female starts heat cycle. Identifying day 1 of heat cycle is extremely important.
5. Willingness to feed the “Life’s Abundance” food purchased through our website, NuVet Supplements, and other high protein products (recommended by us). Life’s Abundance Link:http://www.lifesabundance.com/Category/DogFood.aspx?realname=20141794 and NuVet Supplements: http://www.nuvet.com/66949
6. Provide veterinary care: annual vaccinations, flea and tick prevention, etc…
7. Provide continued basic training & socialization.
8. Willingness to maintain open lines of communication with us on any matters relating to the dog.
9. The primary caregiver cannot work FULL time outside the home causing the dog to left alone for long periods of time.
If this is of interest to you, please contact us for more details.